Skip to content
There are many benefits to owning your own home.
- Tax deductions on the mortgage interest paid and the property taxes
- Mortgage payments are fixed for a standard mortgage package
- Property values usually increase over time
- You control changes made to property without approval (some homes with an HOA may restrict some exterior features but that benefits property values – like fence stain color or outdoor sheds)
- Not at the mercy of the landlord. You can make repairs and updates as needed and to your taste.
Start searching now.